Staying connected with the LG G Watch R is an easy task. It automatically helps you stay connected all the time by giving you the following enhanced features that most smart-watches don’t have.
- OK Google! – This feature listen and recognizes 11 voice commands in 9 different languages to access information quickly and don’t forget it’s hand-free when you retrieving your information on the smart-watch
- Google Fit – If you live a busy life style keeping count of your steps with the LG G Watch R is easy. You are also able to check your heart rate during workouts with a built-in hear rate sensor
- Travel Information – Yup, you read it correctly. You are receive and track important travel details, including your boarding pass, turn-by-turn directions and traffic information right on your wrist.
- Storage OTG [On-The-Go] – For music lovers you are going to enjoy storing your music on your G Watch R which can hold 4GBs.
If you are technical person like me here are the specs on the LG G Watch R device:
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400
- Display: 1.3-inch P-OLED Display (320 x 320, 245PPI)
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 512MB RAM
- Battery: 410mAh
- Operating System: Android Wear™ (compatible with Android 4.3 and above)
- Sensors: 9-Axis (Gyro / Accelerometer / Compass), Barometer, PPG (Heart Rate Monitor)
- Other: Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 46.4 x 53.6 x 9.7 mm (Bezel Ring included 11.1mm)
LG G Watch R is available in black, and for sale through Google Play, AT&T and Sprint with a retail price of $299.99.