- General UX improvements
- Even more improvements to Continuum
- Multi-tasking improvements
- New default Windows sounds
- Visual refresh for Cortana
- New experiences in Cortana
- Updates for the Music and Video Preview apps
- Xbox app April 2015 update
- Windows Store Beta improvements
- Discovering features and apps in Windows 10
Here are some things we fixed
- You can now launch Win32 (desktop) apps from the Start menu again. Sorry about this bug!
- You should be able to download music in the Xbox Music and Music Preview apps.
- When you minimize an app playing audio, it should continue playing in the background.
Here are some known issues
- Developers cannot enable Developer Mode in the Settings app for installing and testing apps on this build. We’ll enable this in an upcoming build. In the meantime, you will need enable your device for development using the Group Policy Editor.
- There is an issue in this build preventing some games from playing in full screen mode. We’re working to get a fix out via WU as soon as possible.
- The People app continues to crash. We’re planning to release an update for the People app through the Store Beta that fixes this.