PKparis, the experts in making small, simple and smart nomad premium connects objects, revealed its range of mobile accessories that will be showcased during CES 2017.
PKparis is launching the K’asq Sport. Priced at $99.99, K’asq Sport has the same quality sound as the original K’asq earbuds, while boasting waterproof functionality and an anti-fall, light design that makes them optimal for any ears including athletes and enthusiasts during sport and exercise. Unlike competing headphones that have a minimal battery life, the earbuds can play for five hours without need to recharge. Additionally, the earbud set comes with three sizes of fall-prevention wings and is available in two color options: soft white and smooth black.
K’asq Sport is certified for high quality acoustics by the Augmented Acoustics Lab and received the French Institute of Design’s Janus Prize, the highest label of excellence for design in France. K’asq Sport will be available in Q1 2017 at www.pkparis.com with additional retailers to be announced soon.
- Bluetooth 4.1 compatible
- Speaker: 8mm
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Weight: 0.32 oz. / 9 g per earbud
- Battery: 5 hours of active listening
- Passive reduction of outside noise by 40 percent
- Anti-loss feature plays sound alert when misplaced
- New comfortable buttons volume / play on each earbud
- IP55 certified water-resistant and shower-resistant
- Recharging nomad box: 3 recharging LEDs, integrated USB cable