One of the most used GPO’s in companies is the Lock Screen Policy. The reason for the lock screen policy is for security reasons and also following “The Think Green” motto.
So within the GPO you are configuring everything in the “User Configuration” node.
User Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization
What to enable and configure:
- Enable screen server – Enabled
- Password protect the screen screen – Enabled
- Screen server timeout – Enabled
- 3600 seconds (1 hour)
- Force specific screen server – Enabled
- “rundll32 user32.dll,LockWorkStation“