Mac Update! – OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 (13A510d)
OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 3 is pre-release software. Do not use this pre-release software in a commercial operating environment or with important data. You should back up all of your data before installing this software and regularly back up data while using the software.
Some Notes and Known Issues
- Reinstalling Developer Preview 3 from the Recovery Partition is not supported. Developer Preview 3 can be reinstalled using a Time Machine backup or Target Disk Mode.
iCloud and iCloud Keychain
- When enabling iCloud Keychain, a blank sheet may appear. Force Quit System Preferences and retry.
- iCloud Keychain in OS X Mavericks Developer Seed 3 is not backward compatible with iOS 7 Seed 2 and OS X Mavericks Developer Seed 2.
Third-Party Applications and Devices
- Adobe After Effects CS6 will not function correctly.
- The headphone port on the new 2013 MacBook Air will not operate unless headphones are present at boot.
- On some machines, frequently sleeping and waking may result in the machine restarting.
- Maps may display some graphical corruption when resizing windows or switching from standard to satellite view.
Leave a Reply