Mac Update! – OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 7 [13A569]
OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 7 Release Notes
OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 7 is pre-release software. Do not use this pre-release software in a commercial operating environment or with important data. You should back up all of your data before installing this software and regularly back up data while using the software.
Notes and Known Issues
- iCloud Keychain users will be prompted to reenable iCloud Keychain after installing Developer Preview 7.Installation
- Network migration from earlier versions of OS X requires the Migration Update for Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion, available from the Mac Dev Center.iBooks
- PDFs imported into iBooks in previous seeds of OS X Mavericks may be renamed when opened with Preview.Other
- Screen recordings taken with Developer Preview 7 are not compatible with earlier releases of OS X.
- Fusion Drive volumes created with Developer Preview 7 are not compatible with OS X v10.8.4 or earlier.
- Moving a full-screen Aperture window to a secondary display may prevent the app window from being visible in subsequent attempts to use full screen.
- In Full Screen in Aperture, some menus and thumbnails aren’t immediately available until interacted with by the user.
- When in Full Screen in Aperture, the toolbar at the top of the window may not be usable until it is locked.
- Starting in Developer Preview 4, non-admin users will be allowed to install and update software from the Mac App Store. This functionality can be disabled with a profile that sets the “restrict-store-require-admin-to-install” key to true (boolean) in the com.apple.appstore domain.
Leave a Reply