OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 8 Release Notes
Notes and Known Issues
- Network migration from earlier versions of OS X requires the Migration Update for Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion, available from the Downloads section of the seed portal.
- Migration from Windows requires Windows Migration Assistant, available from the Downloads section of the seed portal.
- Moving a full-screen Aperture window to a secondary display may prevent the app window from being visible in subsequent attempts to use full screen.
- In Full Screen in Aperture, some menus and thumbnails arenâ€™t immediately available until interacted with by the user.
- When in Full Screen in Aperture, the toolbar at the top of the window may not be usable until it is locked.
- Purchased music may not show cover art in Preview. To resolve, run the following command in Terminal: qlmanage -r cache