Fitbit Force – See Your Stats | Push Yourself Further
Features & Highlights
- Force accurately measures and displays: steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, floors climbed and the time on a bright OLED display.
- Force accurately tracks how many floors or how high you climb each day.
- Along with steps, distance and calories burned, you can set a daily goal for daily active minutes which are moderate to high intensity cardio minutes.
- Wear Force at night to track how long and how well you sleep. Wake up at your desired time with a silent alarm that won’t disturb your partner.
- Force stats sync wirelessly to leading smartphones, tablets, and computers, so your progress is always up to date without plugging in or draining your batter. Android users simply tap the NFC-enabled Force to a phone to launch the Fitbit app.
- With Apple iOS 7 4s and higher smartphones, you can choose to receive incoming call notifications right on your wrist when your phone is nearby.
- Stay motivated with notifications and badges. Cheer, taunt and direct message your friends throughout the day. Nothing helps you reach your goals faster than a little friendly competition.
Motivational Online & Mobile Dashboard
- Set goals on your personal dashboard and track your progress through easy-to-read graphs and charts. Use the Fitbit app for iPhone and Android to track steps, distance, calories, stairs climbed, active minutes, and sleep.
- The leader board refreshes all day long, so you’ll always get encouragement and know how you stack up against friends. Also, cheer or taunt your friends with person-to-person messaging.
- Stay motivated to reach milestones and celebrate when you do with daily, weekly and lifetime achievement badges. Each time you achieve a goal, or impress us with your performance, Fitbit will award you with a badge. These badges live in your Fitbit dashboard, share them or show them off to your friends.
Image Credit: ©Fitbit.com
Leave a Reply