Top Rumors on the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Display – expected to be 5.24in with a resolution of 2560 x 1440p.
- Camera – If we are lucky with might see a 21 mega-pixel lens on the phone, but if not we might get a 16 mega-pixel instead from our normal 8 mega-pixel that comes with the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Processor – We probably might not see a 64-bit processor, but the Snapdragon 805 chip will be integrated on the phone.
- Battery – A upgrade on the battery power and life. Samsung will hopefully will give the battery a whopping 3200 mAh making it more energy efficient.
- Software – It seems that Samsung will making improvement to their Touch Wiz UI improving there S-Video and S-Health features on the phone.
- Design – The Galaxy will be more compact than its predecessors and it’s probably going to be all-touch.