Now, Zettaly’s PowerX battery pack leverages user’s current Dell, HP, and Lenovo laptop chargers too. Basically, you can charge your laptop, tablets, and smartphone with a breeze. Zettaly did mention that they are working on MacBook laptops in the future, so no worries in that department.
Here are some key feature highlights on why Zettaly’s PowerX is a must have when traveling with multiple devices:
- Convenient – PowerX is catered to laptop owners, recharging itself using common laptop AC adapters (patent pending). That means fewer cables to lug around.
- Fast – PowerX reloads 8x faster than conventional USB batteries, going from 0 to 100% in 90 minutes. 15 minutes can get enough juice to fully charge an iPhone.
- High capacity – PowerX’s 10,000mAh capacity extends the life of your tablet, phone, camera and any USB-powered gadget by hours or even days.
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, HTC, Moto, LG smartphones, tablets, and most USB-powered devices.
- Sleek, portable – PowerX weighs less than an iPad Mini and is only a bit bigger than a phone, making it easy to toss in a bag, purse or pocket to take with you on the go.
- Precise – PowerX’s digital display makes it easy to understand how much battery you’re working with and how fast you’re charging.
- Easy to use – Just plug and play. PowerX takes care of the rest with its auto-sensing, auto sleep, and concurrent charging & discharging features.
- Safe – PowerX adheres to strict safety standards, using UL-certified, high-quality battery cells by Samsung SDI and an intelligent power management IC by Texas Instruments. PowerX’s advanced safety circuits protect against all common hazards.
- Built to last – PowerX maintains >80% of its rated capacity after 500 charging cycles
PowerX is currently available at Zettaly.com for a retail price of $69.95 for the silver edition and $89.95 for the limited edition. Stay tune when we do a full hands on review on the PowerX device at our channel.