PowerUp Unveils World’s Only FPV Paper Airplane Drone
PowerUp FPV will be available for preorders this November on Kickstarter, and will be available for general retail Summer 2016. The product is currently priced at $199 USD, with both early-bird and general discounts offered for Kickstarter backers. The project follows the company’s wickedly successful campaign for the PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone-Controlled Paper Airplane, which is still the most funded campaign for “flight” projects.
- WiFi live streaming with range of over 300 ft.
- Capture live streaming video and still images during flight
- Intuitively controlled with Head Mounted Display or in-app gamepad (optional)
- Google cardboard compatibility for heads-up display
- Ultra wide-angle rotating camera to capture and stream forward-facing, rear-view and wing-view
- Ultimate selfie-capture mode during rear-view launching
- Save flight videos straight to MicroSD card, with images and video transferred to your phone via WiFi
- Travels at speeds up to 20 mph
- Auto-Pilot mode for easy flying
- Up to 10min of continuous flight time
- Carbon-fiber and nylon reinforced frame for added durability
SPECS of FPV (SHAI TO PROVIDE DETAILS of what’s in the box)
- Twin propeller module
- Battery: 550mAh removable Lithium Polymer cell
- MIMO Antenna supporting 2.5 and 5Ghz WiFi
- Video stream and capture up to 30FPS
- 3-axis compass sensor
- 3-axis gyroscope sensor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Open-Source SDK
To find out more about PowerUp FPV and to follow the launch of the Kickstarter, visit: http://www.Poweruptoys.com/FPV.
Leave a Reply