PowerUp FPV will be available for preorders this November on Kickstarter, and will be available for general retail Summer 2016. The product is currently priced at $199 USD, with both early-bird and general discounts offered for Kickstarter backers. The project follows the company’s wickedly successful campaign for the PowerUp 3.0 Smartphone-Controlled Paper Airplane, which is still the most funded campaign for “flight” projects.
- WiFi live streaming with range of over 300 ft.
- Capture live streaming video and still images during flight
- Intuitively controlled with Head Mounted Display or in-app gamepad (optional)
- Google cardboard compatibility for heads-up display
- Ultra wide-angle rotating camera to capture and stream forward-facing, rear-view and wing-view
- Ultimate selfie-capture mode during rear-view launching
- Save flight videos straight to MicroSD card, with images and video transferred to your phone via WiFi
- Travels at speeds up to 20 mph
- Auto-Pilot mode for easy flying
- Up to 10min of continuous flight time
- Carbon-fiber and nylon reinforced frame for added durability
SPECS of FPV (SHAI TO PROVIDE DETAILS of what’s in the box)
- Twin propeller module
- Battery: 550mAh removable Lithium Polymer cell
- MIMO Antenna supporting 2.5 and 5Ghz WiFi
- Video stream and capture up to 30FPS
- 3-axis compass sensor
- 3-axis gyroscope sensor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Open-Source SDK
To find out more about PowerUp FPV and to follow the launch of the Kickstarter, visit: http://www.Poweruptoys.com/FPV.