iOS 9.3 Beta 2 Release Notes
Apple iOS Update
Notes and Known Issues
Apple ID [Known Issues]
• Tapping “Don’t Allow” on an Apple ID sign-in verification alert and then electing to change your password may result in a “Verification Failed” error.
• When signing into EDU mode you may be prompted for the account password again upon reaching the Home screen.
Apple Watch [Known Issues]
• When paired with an iPhone running iOS 9.3, an Apple Watch running watchOS 2.1 will fail to send back Reminder responses to the phone.
• Certain features in the Apple Watch app require the developer seed of watchOS 2.2.
• When updating Apple Watch during the setup process, the watch and phone may display conflicting instructions right after the update has succeeded, but before setup resumes. Workaround: If you see a message on iPhone saying that Apple Watch is up to date, please wait and you will eventually be prompted to continue the setup process.
• The permission prompt does not appear for requests originated on Apple Watch. Workaround: Request permission on iPhone first and the permission will sync over.
Bluetooth [Fixed in Beta 2]
• Connected Bluetooth audio devices may not show up in the audio route picker. Known Issue Some Bluetooth Smart accessories may have issues pairing and connecting in this beta.
Device Management [Known Issue]
• Clearing device passcode via MDM may fail.
Dictionary [Known Issue]
• A user updating to an iOS 9 GM build from a seed build may see duplicate dictionaries in the definition dictionary list if the user switched primary language, added secondary languages, or added new keyboards.
• Workaround: To remove the duplicate dictionaries, go to the definition dictionary list, swipe the dictionary, and tap the Delete button.
Notes [Known Issue]
• You may see a blank Password Protection page in Notes Settings.
• Workaround: Go back to the main Settings and then revisit Notes Settings. Safari Note The new Universal
Software Update [Known Issue]
• Users with long numeric passcodes are unable to schedule software updates for later.
• Workaround: Install software updates immediately when prompted, or launch Settings and go to General > Software Update > Install Now.
Leave a Reply