Kensington SmartFit Laptop Risers Optimize User Comfort Level While Working at the Desktop
Kensington, a worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business and home office professionals, announced two SmartFit Laptop Risers designed to improve user productivity and comfort levels at the desktop. Kensington’s SmartFit Laptop Riser and award-winning SmartFit Laptop Riser with Wireless Phone Charging Pad allow users to find their personal laptop height setting for optimal comfort to reduce neck and back strain while working. The riser with Wireless Phone Charging Pad simplifies the process of charging a smart phone by eliminating the need for any cable.
Both risers are also Zero Footprint enabled so users can mount a compatible Kensington universal dock underneath the laptop platform, keeping their desktops less cluttered.
SmartFit® Laptop Riser – (K52783; SRP: $49.99)
SmartFit® Laptop Riser with Wireless Phone Charging Pad – (K52784; SRP: $99.99)
Both laptop risers feature:
- SmartFit System– Allows you to select your personal height setting using the included color-coded fitting chart so you can set the riser at your personalized height
- Height Adjustable– Raise or lower the platform to your custom height, placing the laptop screen at eye level which helps ease neck and back discomfort while working at your desktop
- Zero Footprint Enabled– Allows you to mount a compatible Kensington universal docking stations under the platform, which is ideal for desktops with limited space
- Cable Management– Special slots under the platform can be used to route laptop cords and accessory cables in a clutter-free way, producing a cleaner desktop experience
- Anti-Skid Tilt Design– Angled at an ideal angle, any laptop up to 15.6″ is cradled in stability on the platform due to non-slip pads
- Kensington Security Slot– Add a ClickSafe® or MicroSaver® lock to either the right or left leg of the stand to lock it down and keep safe from theft
The Laptop Riser with Qi Wireless Phone Charging Pad lets users cut the cord and power up their Qi-enabled smartphones with a dedicated wireless charging pad that is always on. Users simply set a compatible smartphone on the pad and may continue working while the phone’s battery recharges.
The Kensington SmartFit Laptop Risers will be available to order on Kensington.com mid-August.
Leave a Reply