The first major content update for Osiris: New Dawn – ‘Dawn of Aziel’ – has launched on Steam delivering a plethora of weapons, scientific utilities, ride-able Mecha Crabs, and most of all, the new frozen world Aziel. As seen in this new trailer, space explorers can now travel from Proteus II to Aziel discovering vastly different mineral resources, alien creatures, and new terrifying dangers.
‘Dawn of Aziel’ key features include:
- New World: Aziel – Travel to the frozen moon of Aziel, three times the size of Proteus II, and discover new resources and alien creatures.
- Proficiency and Skill Tree System – Level your character and spend points specializing in combat, engineering, mining and other skills to suit your play style
- New Craftable Weapons – Four deadly melee weapons and the powerful Heavy Asssault Rifle have been added.
- Landmines – Whether it’s for base defense or setting deadly traps, having a landmine in the inventory is always useful.
- Outdoor Utilities: Chemistry Lab & 3D Printer – Craft advanced materials and equipment without the need of building the Hab.
- Functioning Habitat Furniture – Make use of furniture to get advanced buffs toward speed and endurance before each mission.
- New Mineral Resources – New minerals have been added, including rare Azurnium.
- Osiris Armored Mech Unit – The most powerful vehicle in the game at this time is fully craftable and ready to unleash its lethal arsenal.
- Random World Events – From radiation storms, meteor showers, and downed satellites, the unexpected is to be expected.
Osiris: New Dawn is now available for the promotional price of $19.99 on Steam.