Razer Launches Thresher Ultimate Wireless Headsets at E3
Today at E3, Razer announced the Thresher Ultimate wireless headsets for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Both models are PC compatible.
The Razer Thresher Ultimate delivers wireless Dolby 7.1 surround sound for the most immersive audio experience possible on console. The headset is capable of the highest audio bandwidth on console, delivering the highest highs and the lowest lows.
Large 50 mm drivers pump directional audio into each leatherette ear cup, cushioned with memory foam for state-of-the-art comfort, sound quality and noise isolation. Also available are cooling-gel infused ear cushions designed for even longer hours of comfortable gameplay.
The Razer Thresher Ultimate is also the most reliable wireless console headset designed with a connection range up to 40 feet.
The headset comes with a retractable digital microphone for clear voice communication thanks to a unidirectional mic boom design. On-headset controls for mic volume, game and voice chat balance (on PlayStation 4) and master volume (on Xbox One) allow for quick access to every important audio setting.
Razer’s rich history in hardware continues to extend into console. The Thresher Ultimate is joined by Razer’s tournament-grade Wildcat and Raiju controllers, while the company’s Atrox and Panthera fight-sticks are used by the most renowned professional fighting game players.
The Razer Thresher Ultimate is an officially licensed accessory designed for the Xbox One family of devices, compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X. Both the Xbox One version and the PlayStation 4 version are shipping in June and retailing for $249.99.
- 50 mm Driver – For powerful lifelike audio
- 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound – For best-in-class positional audio
- 2.4 Ghz Wireless Lag-free wireless
- On-Headset Controls – Quickly adjust mic & master volume
- Noise-isolating Leatherette Ear Cushions – Stay completely focused on your game
- Comfortable with eyewear – With foam indentations for temple relief
- Retractable Boom Mic – Stows completely in ear cup
- Comes with headset stand & audio hub base station
- Dimensions of headset: 196 mm(W) * 214 mm(H) * 104.8 mm(D)
- Approximate Weight of headset: 408 g / 0.89 lbs.
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Dolby® Headphone technology
- Wireless Range: 40 ft. / 12 m
- Frequency Response: 12 – 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32O at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 105 dB +/- 2 dB
- Drivers: 50 mm, with neodymium magnets
- Estimated Battery Life: 16 hours
- Charging Time: 4 Hours
- Frequency Response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): -42 ± 2dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >55 dB
- Boom Mic Design: Uni-directional
Leave a Reply