Razer today announced the Razer Atheris, the ultimate wireless notebook mouse with the world’s longest-lasting battery life and lag-free wireless gaming-grade performance.
Designed for mobile work and play to outlast any competition, the Razer Atheris offers up to 350 hours of continuous use on a single pair of AA batteries, providing power for even the most enduring boardroom meetings or intense gaming sessions.
The Razer Atheris is equipped with Razer’s proprietary wireless Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT) providing industry-leading transmission for the most reliable, stable connection. AFT is enabled through a compact USB dongle that stores away conveniently in the mouse, and Bluetooth LE connectivity is also available for devices without a USB port.
With a 7200 DPI optical sensor, the Razer Atheris is capable of blazing accuracy across multiple high-resolution monitors and provides the unfair advantage when it comes to work or play. Sporting a sleek and compact ambidextrous design, the Razer Atheris is suitable for both right and left-handers.
“We created the Razer Atheris to be the ultimate mobile productivity mouse – allowing users to bring their A-game in any situation whether it’s in the boardroom or the gaming arena,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “The Razer Atheris outperforms and outlasts the competition with unparalleled reliability.”
The Razer Atheris is available now at RazerStore.com for $49.99. It will be available worldwide in Q4.
- 350-hour continuous use on a single pair of AA batteries (On Bluetooth mode)
- 7,200 DPI optical sensor
- Dual connectivity
- In-built Bluetooth (BLE)
- 2.4 GHz connection with Adaptive Frequency Technology
- Ambidextrous ergonomic form factor
- Compact and mobile ready (Dongle fits in the mouse, no extra carrying case required)
- Five independently programmable Hyper-response buttons
- Approximate size: 99.7 mm / 3.9 in (Length) X 62.8 mm / 2.5 in (Width) X 34.1 mm / 1.35 in (Height)
- Approximate weight 66g / 0.14 lbs (Excluding batteries)