Razer unveiled new additions to its Broadcaster product line for professional-grade video streaming: the Razer Kiyo camera and the Razer Seiren X microphone. Input from top professional and grassroots game streamers from around the world helped to refine Razer’s latest Broadcaster hardware, ensuring superior functionality, ease of use and contemporary designs.
The Razer Kiyo is the world’s first desktop camera equipped with an adjustable ring light. This enables an all-in-one solution that provides high image quality and professional-grade lighting without additional accessories. Twelve levels of brightness help achieve ideal lighting in any environment. Steamers no longer have to rely on low-light compensation with lowered frame rates. High-definition video outputs at 720p with 60 FPS (up to 1080p with 30 FPS).
The Razer Kiyo is compatible with Open Broadcaster Software and XSplit.
Razer Seiren X
The Razer Seiren X is a professional-grade USB condenser microphone that features the world’s first inbuilt shock mount for an all-in-one professional setup in a compact, portable form factor. It is equipped with 25 mm condenser capsules for enhanced recording sensitivity. Super cardioid pickup pattern records sound at a tighter and more precise angle optimized for streaming.
A removable desk stand makes the Razer Seiren X highly portable.
“When Razer invited me in to check out some early prototypes, it was awesome to see their take on features and equipment I use every day,” says Jericho, a top streamer and influencer on Twitch and YouTube. “I felt like an honorary member of the design team giving feedback so early on” says Jericho, Leading Streamer.
"Streaming has become an integral part of the gaming community,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “We took a hard look at what streamers really needed, and engineered products to support those specific use cases. The result are products that produce professional quality streams while remaining accessible to beginner users.”
- Multi-step ring light – With adjustable lighting levels
- 720p 60FPS HD Video (Up to 1080p 30FPS) – For high streaming quality
- Compatible with Open Broadcaster Software and Xsplit – For easy live streaming
- Fast & Accurate Autofocus – For seamlessly sharp footage
- Compact & Portable – With a complete mobile streaming setup
- Camera & Stand Hinge – Fully adjustable to suit any setup
- Connection type: USB2.0
- Image resolution: 4 Megapixels
- Video Resolution: 1080p @ 30FPS / 720p @ 60FPS / 480p @ 30FPS / 360p @ 30FPS
- Video encoding: YUY2/MJPEG or H.264
- Still Image Resolution: 2688x1520
- Image Quality Settings Customization: Yes
- Diagonal Field of View (FOV): 81.6 °
- Focus Type: Auto
- Mounting Options: L-shape joint and Tripod (Not included)
- Cable Length: 1.5 meters braided cable
Ring light specifications
- Illumination: 12 white LEDs
- Color Temperature: 5600K “daylight”
- LED Diffuser: Milky White
- Buttons: 12 step ring dial
- Brightness: 10 Lux @ 1m
- Audio Codec: 16bit 48KHz
- Polar patterns: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: -38dB