BIOSTAR Launches the 4th Generation RACING Series Motherboard with X570GT8
BIOSTAR, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards, and storage devices, unleashes the 4th generation of the RACING motherboard, inspired with a new ‘lightning strikes’ design, the BIOSTAR RACING X570GT8.
This latest flagship motherboard aims to give gamers and overclockers lightning-fast performance for ultra-responsive gameplay experience. BIOSTAR RACING X570GT8 brings forth a powerful new chipset for the AMD Zen 2 aka Ryzen 3000 – together with its powerful 12 phase VRM with Digital Power+ PWM, this motherboard will simply fly through the heat of battle with ease.
BIOSTAR has outfitted this motherboard with two metal reinforced PCI-E 4.0 x16 slots that supports 16GT/s and PCI-E M.2 4.0 for 64Gb/s in bandwidth with M.2 cooling protection. It also supports 4-DIMM DDR4 for up to 4400(OC). All these specifications are not frivolous, as the BIOSTAR RACING X570GT8 is designed to work in complete harmony with the new 16-core AMD Ryzen 3000 series processors. This masterpiece of a system board is designed for gaming and overclocking enthusiasts in mind!
- Supports AMD® A-series APU / Ryzen APU / Ryzen CPU
- AMD X570 single chip architecture
- Supports 4-DIMM DDR4- 4400(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 / 1866 up to 64GB maximum capacity
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C
- Supports PCI-e M.2 4.0 (64Gb/s)
- Supports HDMI 4K resolution
Leave a Reply