1MORE announced its new True Wireless ANC In-Ear headphones featuring dual drivers for superior sound quality, two levels of active noise cancelation, pass-through mode and a wireless charging option. As the first true wireless headphones pending THX Certification, these earbuds continue to uphold 1MORE’s commitment to consumers by providing affordable luxury audio products. The True Wireless ANC headphones are available now to pre-order on 1MORE.com for $199.99.
Using a multi driver design, the True Wireless ANC earbuds include one dynamic driver and one balanced armature to produce stunning detail and full sound in a compact package. Key features also include:
- Active Noise Cancellation: Hybrid active noise cancellation with one feedforward mic and one feedback mic that allows the end user to have much more comprehensive noise cancellation through a broader range of frequencies.
- Surrounding Awareness: Pass-through mode lets in ambient noise, so users are able to stay aware of their surroundings while walking down a crowded city street.
- User-friendly Compatibility: The latest Qualcomm chipset and Bluetooth 5 technology allows seamless aptX and AAC transmission compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Convenient Options: These headphones can be charged via type-c port or wirelessly using a Qi compatible wireless charging pad. A multi-functional button is also included on each earbud along with G sensors for touch controls that allows for control over ANC, song selection, volume, phone calls, and voice assistance.
- Battery Life + Fast Charging: Users can enjoy 6 hours of battery life (5 with ANC on) on a full charge, and 22 hours of total battery life with the included portable charging case that provides three additional full-length charges. Fast charge capabilities are also included, where users can charge for only 15 minutes to get an additional 2 hours of use.
- THX Certification: THX engineers conduct hundreds of scientifically-formulated tests to ensure the highest audio standards are met. These tests include frequency response, channel balance, cross-talk, THD, and polarity. For further details about THX Certification, please visit https://www.thx.com/certification/thx-certified-headphones.