Parallels releases the Parallels Toolbox 4 for Windows and Mac and Parallels Access 6 for Windows and Mac, which make it simple for everyone to be more independent and productive whether they work from an office, remotely from home or on the go.
Parallels Access 6 Adds Personal Help
Parallels Access 6 for Windows and Mac frees up users to be productive from anywhere with the ability to remotely access and work with up to five PC or Mac computers from an unlimited number of iOS and Android devices or HTML5 browsers. A highly flexible Parallels Access Business Plan is also available that enables IT admins to create and manage an unlimited number of users and concurrent user licenses, which allow employees to access their computer from an unlimited number of mobile devices and HTML5 browsers. Familiar iPhone, iPad and Android native touch gestures can be used to easily work with full-featured Windows and macOS applications and files to get work done and securely share files without having to upload them to cloud storage services.
New Tools in Parallels Toolbox 4
Parallels Toolbox is an all-in-one suite of time-saving utilities for Windows and Mac users it’s filled with helpful one-click tools that simplify managing the health of your computer, your productivity and your own wellbeing. New Parallels Toolbox 4 features added to the collection of more than 30 tools include:
- Break Time (Windows and Mac):Avoid burnout and improve your productivity by scheduling and taking breaks from work with automatic reminders. Set your preferences for how often to take a break and how long it will be. When the time comes, you’ll be reminded to take a break, which will be counted if there is no use of your computer keyboard or mouse.
- Unit Converter (Windows and Mac): Convert units of measurement and global currencies by simply typing what you want to convert (such as “73 F”) and see your conversion options appear and refine themselves as you finish typing your query and get your answer.
- Enhanced Search (Windows and Mac): Quickly find the right tool for what you want to accomplish by using the enhanced Search feature, which includes hundreds of additional keywords and is located in the top left of the Parallels Toolbox menu.
- Window on Top (Windows): Keep the app window you use the most on top of all other open apps for immediate access and increased productivity. Most Windows apps do not have a pin or float-on-top capability—until now. Simply open the Window on Top tool in Parallels Toolbox, then select the window you want. It will always be on top of other windows for immediate access.
- Window Manager (Mac):Easily size an application window on your Mac to a predefined dimension and position with the Window Manager tool. Simply drag a window to the screen’s edge and the window will automatically resize to half, one-third or a quarter of the screen.
- Show Desktop (Mac): Clear your workspace with just one click! Select your preference of showing your desktop by “Hiding Applications” or “Closing Applications.” When you select Show Desktop, this tool will minimize all opened windows or exit all applications that are visible in the Mac Dock. Easily access a hidden app by selecting it in the Mac Dock.
- Close Apps (Windows): Immediately clear your desktop of all apps and windows in just one click instead of wasting time closing each one manually. Tool preferences let users choose to close, minimize, hide or force-quit apps. Note that forcing a program to quit will cause unsaved data to be lost.
Parallels Toolbox has a free full-featured trials of both Parallels Toolbox 4 for Windows and Parallels Toolbox 4 for Mac are available today as standalone products exclusively at parallels.com/toolbox. Each product can be purchased for $19.99 per year. Each annual license includes free updates of new and enhanced tools as they become available several times a year.