Lenovo announced updated Lenovo ThinkPad L390 and L390 Yoga laptops. Designed to delight end-users and IT departments thanks to legendary reliability resulting from extensive durability testing, and comprehensive ThinkShield security, including fingerprint reader and IR camera options. Workplace transformation initiatives are in full swing, responding to the desires of energized and dynamic end-users. New workspaces are all about collaboration areas and greater end-user mobility which promote interaction and productivity. Such spaces require technology that enables more flexibility and creativity.
Key features include:
- The first ThinkPad laptops to ship with latest 8th Gen Intel CoreTM processors
- 13.3-inch FHD displays with touch option and garaged Active Pen on L390 Yoga
- ThinkShield security features including dTPM 2.0, touch fingerprint reader, and IR camera on L390 Yoga
- World-facing camera on L390 Yoga enables field workers or students to take photos on the go
- Complete Lenovo Services portfolio including premier support, deployment services, transition assistance, and asset protection
The ThinkPad portfolio has always offered a broad choice to give customers the specific device they need. The updated ThinkPad L390 and L390 Yoga are no different. Positioned with price-sensitive business customers and professional consumers in mind, the L series maintains the ThinkPad reputation for ruggedness and durability. Sitting below our ThinkPad X1 premium laptops and the mainstream corporate workhorse T and X series, the updated L390 and L390 are designed to provide end-users with mainstream performance and value. These highly portable laptops with Mil-Spec (military specifications) build quality incorporate business features and solutions that address the challenges faced by end-users and IT departments.
ThinkPad L390 and L390 Yoga will be available to order in black or silver this month. L390 will start from $659 and L390 Yoga from $889